The ReVeAL project is reaching out to a diverse group of key stakeholders to ensure the project developments are in line with the expectations of users.
The Reference Group (RG) is a community of local government policy makers, mobility service and solution providers, technology suppliers, and end user organizations, that will be engaged with the project throughout its lifetime. In turn, the RG members will benefit from an increased knowledge and understanding of UVARS and will look into the possibility of deploying the ReVeAL tools in their daily activity.
If you want to apply to join the Reference Group, please complete the following online survey.
The deadline for the submission of your application is December 20, 2019.
The opportunities for Reference Group Members
30 active members will be involved in the Reference Group: they will follow the project’s evolution, provide end-user feedback on work-in-progress and validate findings and developments.
All stakeholders can expect the following benefits from the participation in the ReVeAL Reference Group:
- Networking opportunities across Europe
- Acquiring better knowledge and understanding of UVARs and its related processes
- Gaining insights into how cities deal with this topic
- Discovering which UVAR measures are getting implemented and how they work
- Obtaining information about measures describing current performance
- Having access to cutting-edge research and the latest information on UVARs
- Learning how to take up the outputs and tools developed by the ReVeAL project
- Gaining insights into future UVAR schemes
Throughout the project, participation in the ReVeAL Reference Group may include some or all of the following activities:
- Participation in three face-to-face meetings in a plenary setting
- Participation in Online Meetings might be needed in between face-to-face meetings
- Reference Group members might also be invited to technical visits and specific trainings
For further information, please check the Reference Group Activity Description.
If you have any questions, please contact Maria Jose Rojo, Project Manager at Polis Network. firstname.lastname@example.org