|October 6, 2022|
|From 4:00 pm|
|To 5:00 pm|
EIT Urban Mobility and Abertis Mobility Services are organising a webinar investigating the main topics and insights of EIT’s latest report on urban vehicle access regulations, combining perspectives from cities, solution providers, and experts.
Discussions will focus on the rationale for deploying UVARs in cities, and on the best practices for their effective planning and implementation. Aspects such as diversity of UVARs, different enforcement practices, as well as citizen and stakeholder involvement will be covered during the webinar.
The webinar will take place on 6 October 2022, from 16:00 to 17:00: Register now!
- Carles Fuentes, Abertis Mobility Services
- Bonnie Fenton, Rupprecht Consult
- Jordi Remírez, City of Barcelona
- Xavier Querol, Spanish Research Council (CSIC)
- Ian Catlow, Greater London Authority
Moderated by Luana Bidasca, EIT Urban Mobility