Description of Action
The Description of Action (DoA) is a key part of the contract between the project consortium and its funder, the European Commission. The DoA is a detailed description of how the project will be carried out and it follows the structure of the proposal, also comprising Parts A & B.
- Part A contains
- Project summary
- List of beneficiaries
- List of work packages
- List of deliverables
- Work package descriptions
- List of milestones
- Critical risks and mitigation actions
- Summary of project efforts in person months
- Tentative schedule of project reviews
- Part B is the narrative description of a project, covering the project’s objectives, concept, approach, expected impact etc.